Just repainted my nails :) #nails #polish #butterlondon #troutpout #wetnwild #ineedarefeshmint (Taken with Instagram)
Wiccan Ink Giveaway!Finally out of the broom closet? Need new tools? Well here’s your chance! Here is WiccanInk’s Giveaway! This giveaway is free, non-profit, and just for you guys! This giveaway and Tumblr are in no way associated with each other.Rules:
- Reblog this post at least once to be entered to win.
- Must be following WiccanInk, I will be checking!
- Must be willing to give me an address or P.O Box number right away!
- This will last around 3 days!Items:
- Sun & Moon Case
- Charms (Luck)
- Gems-Peridot, used for healing.-Citrine, used for courage and confidence.-Fluorite, used for healing and connecting with spirits and faeries.-Aquamarine, used for calming and meditation, also for good for travelers.-Red Agate, used for relieving pain and calming.
- White Sage
- Black And White Candles
- Incense and holderx1 Frankensense, x3 Rose, 3x Dragons Blood (mixed with rose)
- Amethyst rune setGood luck to everyone! Hope you like the items!
Drarry Earrings Giveaway!
I considered moving onto the Darren Criss earrings, then I remembered those are more tedious to paint. So here’s more Drarry! Another chance to win!
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy Earrings that I sell regularly in my shop. They’re about the size of a U.S. penny and almost as thin. These are old photos of the second pair I ever made, so my painting on the earrings has gotten way cleaner.
Rules (read carefully):
- Only reblog or like ONCE. Not both. One or the other. Reblogging only one time keeps things fair and from crowding people’s dash with repeat posts.
- I will ship anywhere in the world and pay for it.
- You don’t have to follow me.
- One winner, picked with a random generator.
- Ends this coming Thursday, August 30th.
Don’t worry about it if you don’t win this one. My shop is open until early September and it only costs $10 to pick from numerous HP characters! Plus, over the holidays I’ll try to do another couple of giveaways. Good luck!